Bianco di Morgante 2016 - MorganteData sheet
- Winery: Morgante
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Grotte (AG)
- Region: Sicily
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The must is clarified, decanted and fermented in stainless steel tanks at a temperature between 15 and 17 ° C.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Refinement takes place in stainless steel tanks for about 5 months and then in the bottle for a further 2 months.
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, cooked fish and prepared with truffles.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
Bianco di Morgante is a white wine obtained from the vinification of red grapes. Soft golden with light green reflections, it has the typical tannic texture of a red accompanied by a balanced acidity, a fruity trail and a persistent finish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.