Tonsur 2018 - Az. Agr. Pranzegg WeingutData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Pranzegg Weingut
- Variety: 55% Muller Thurgau, 20% Pinot Bianco, 15% Chardonnay, 10% Sylvaner
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Bolzano (BZ)
- Region: Trentino Alto Adige
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 11,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: 30% of the mass ferments spontaneously in open tonneaux with maceration on the skins, 70% ferments in open tonneaux and steel with 5-hour maceration on the skins
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 40% in used tonneau, 60% in steel
- Match with: It goes well with fish and white meats
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1800
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The "Tonsur" elaborated by the organic and biodynamic farm Pranzegg Weingut is a fresh white wine faithful to its terroir that comes from a blend of grapes from the Val d'Adige. A natural and elegant wine from vineyards with an average age of around 30 years.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.