Arbois Mildiou 2016 - Domaine de la LoueData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de la Loue
- Denomination: AOC Arbois
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Port-Lesney
- Region: Jura
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 12% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In stainless steel
- Match with: Seafood appetizers, Aperitifs, White Meats, Fresh Cheeses, Mushrooms, Fish, Seafood First courses, Eggs and Omelettes, Velvety, Soups and Soups, Vegetables and Salads
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Difficult year 2016 in many vineyards in the North. This vineyard with 40-year-old vines on clay-limestone soils in the municipality of Molamboz, near Arbois has also been affected by downy mildew (in French mildiou): hence Catherine's choice to vinify Pinot Noir in white, in stainless steel. Bottled in June 2017. The carefully selected bunches of grapes gave a final yield of just 3 hl / ha!
Original and very characterful wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.