Bourgogne Chardonnay Eclat de Calcaire 2018 - Domaine Pierre GirardinData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Pierre Girardin
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Beaune
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Excellent with cured meats, meat dishes of different cooking, tasty pasta dishes, game.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown in Beaune. It is a wine with excellent evolutionary potential. Pierre cultivates the vineyard with organic culture letting fermentation be carried out by indigenous yeasts.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.