Irpinia Falanghina "Clarum" 2017 - I CapitaniData sheet
- Winery: I Capitani
- Denomination: DOC Irpinia Falanghina
- Variety: 100% Falanghina
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torre le Nocelle (AV)
- Region: Campania
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Vintage beginning of October, soft grape crushing and fermentation in controlled temperature
- Yeast: Selected
- Match with: Falanghina accompanies traditional Mediterranean dishes based on fish and shellfish. Ideal with pasta dishes or rice with seafood and with grilled or fried fish. Also excellent as an aperitif or with flans and soft cheeses.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 9-10 ° C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 92/100
Obtained from the vinification of selected grapes of autochthonous Falanghina vine stocks, Clarum of I Capitani fully represents our territory with undeniably dynamic fragrances and tastes.
No reward points for this product.