Bâtard-Montrachet Grand Cru 2018 - Domaine Pierre GirardinData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Pierre Girardin
- Denomination: AOC Batard Montrachet Grand Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Excellent with fish. It also goes well with soups and delicate risottos.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 95/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown in the Grand Cru vineyard located between the municipalities of Puligny-Montrachet and Chassagne-Montrachet. It is a wine with great evolutionary potential. Pierre cultivates the vineyard with organic culture letting fermentation be carried out by indigenous yeasts.
By buying this product you can collect up to 54 loyalty points. Your cart will total 54 points that can be converted into a voucher of 10,80 €.