Bourgogne Blanc 2018 - Domaine Fanny SabreData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Fanny Sabre
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Bourgogne Blanc of the Domaine Fanny Sabre comes from Chardonnay grapes grown on clayey and calcareous soils. The approach in the vineyard is respectful and agriculture without chemicals in the vineyard is the approach with which the certified organic domaine works. The wines are then aged for at least a year in one of the rooms that was once a warehouse that contained gunpowder.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.