Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Folatieres 2016 - Domaine Etienne SauzetData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Etienne Sauzet
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 93/100
The Puligny-Montrachet AOC of the Domaine Sauzet comes from Chardonnay grapes assembled from the Les Folatieres parcel in the municipality of Puligny Montrachet on clay and limestone soils. The approach in the vineyard is respectful of nature and from 2010 we work in biodynamic. The wine is aged for 12 months like other white wines and the use of new wood for aging is 20%.
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 loyalty points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,20 €.