Trebbiano d'Abruzzo 2017 - Emidio PepeData sheet
- Winery: Emidio Pepe
- Denomination: DOC Trebbiano d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Trebbiano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torano Nuovo (TE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Cement
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Premi: 93/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 91/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Trebbiano d'Abruzzo by Emidio Pepe comes from medium-textured clayey soils, from about 3Ha of vineyards in the vicinity of Torano Nuovo (TE), where the yield does not exceed 80-90 q / Ha. The harvested grapes are crushed with their feet in wooden vats, then fermented in 22-30 Hl cement vats without adding selected yeasts. Bottling is done by hand with siphon and cane cinnamon, excluding clarification and filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.