Batard Montrachet Grand Cru 2018 - Domaine Vincent & François JouardData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent & François Jouard
- Denomination: AOC Batard Montrachet Grand Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Pièce
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Vincent and Francois Jouard’s land sits on Batard-Montrachet’s Grand Cru vineyards near the Mont-Rachet hill in Burgundy. These vineyards produce some of the most luxurious and coveted wines in the world, and are known to express the best of the Chardonnay grape variety.
By buying this product you can collect up to 26 loyalty points. Your cart will total 26 points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,20 €.