Riesling Trocken 2018 - Fritz HaagData sheet
- Winery: Fritz Haag
- Variety: 100% Riesling
- Nation: Germany
- Production area: Brauneberg
- Region: Moselle
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 11,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: Desserts
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Seven and a half hectares, all planted with riesling and located in the wine-growing heart of Eastern Moselle, where the best German Rieslings come from. Fritz Haag wines are guided by a sense of puristic clarity. The Juffer vineyard offers a distinctive interplay of elements — an inimitable depth and longevity that blends fruit, freshness, minerality and a filigreed lightness of being. No other wine region in the world can match this one-of-a-kind Riesling style.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.