Pecorino "Nubile" Vendemmia Tardiva 2015 - Az. Vitivinicola Guido StrappelliData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vitivinicola Guido Strappelli
- Denomination: IGT Colli Aprutini
- Variety: 100% Pecorino
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torano Nuovo (TE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Soft pressing, thermo-abatement of the lees, controlled fermentation
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, cooked fish and prepared with truffles.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Abruzzo is a land of sea, mountains but above all green hills and for this reason, it is an ideal land for the cultivation of vines thanks to its fertility, the absence of strong winds, sufficient summer rainfall and the mild climate. , made such by the thermoregulatory function of the Adriatic Sea.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.