Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Les Champs-Gain Vieilles Vignes Blanc 2018 - Domaine Vincent & François JouardData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent & François Jouard
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In French oak barrels with two weekly stirring.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In barrels (of which 25% new and up to 6 wines), for about 12 months.
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The land is located south of the village of Chassagne Montrachet, at the foot of the hill. The parcel of this appellation extends over 0.54 hectares. The average age of the vines is 40 years. The vines grow on two types of soil: light, stony soil in the lower part of the plot and deep clay soil in the upper part.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.