The Pigato Apogeo Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC 2021 of Cascina delle Terre Rosse is produced with grapes from the highest plot located on the Altopiano delle Manie from which it derives its name. The altitude of the vineyards is 300 meters above sea level, the soils are gravel-sandy; in the vineyard we practice organic farming with yields of 70 q / Ha. The grapes, harvested at the end of September, carry out fermentation and aging in steel for 6 months for 70% while 30% carry out the fermentation in small oak barrels for a month. At the end of fermentation the wine is assembled in stainless steel where it is aged with the remaining 70%. The wine is aged in the bottle for another 4 months before being put on the market. Only indigenous yeasts are used to activate fermentation.
Wine capable of evolving well for several years.
Tasting at a dune temperature of 12 ° -14 ° C combined with seafood or Ligurian dishes.