Mersault Limozin 2017 - Domaine François MikulskiData sheet
- Winery: Domaine François Mikulski
- Denomination: AOC Mersault
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Mersault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentations conducted in natural rock rooms at a temperature of 6-8 °.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In small barrels for 15 months; a further rest in glass follows without undergoing clarification or filtration.
- Match with: Ideal with shrimp and crab salad
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 600
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
This wine comes from the parcels of Limozin, which, in some particularly favorable years, are vinified separately.
The total area is 0.15 hectares. The average age of the vines is 65 years. Its vine is 100% Chardonnay with an annual production of about 600 bottles.
The vine is grown in non-certified organic farming.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.