Antea Origini - Tenuta AnfossoData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Anfosso
- Variety: Rossese Bianco 100%
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Soldano (IM)
- Region: Liguria
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in acacia barrels without invasiveness.
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Alessandro Anfosso Antea comes from grapes grown on the hills of white Rossese in Soldano, where we find vineyards of property taht are over 100 years old. The harvest takes place towards the end of October when the bunches tend to pink color.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.