Bourgogne Chitry 2018 - Alice et Olivier De MoorData sheet
- Winery: Alice et Olivier De Moor
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Chitry
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Courgis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Fermentation in oak barrels with indigenous yeasts. No clarification and filtration
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 11 months in non-first passage oak barrels, then 4 months in bottle
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Bourgogne Chitry 2018 of the Domaine led by Alice and Olivier De Moor, comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in the Yonne Department, more precisely in the vineyards around the Municipality of Chitry.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.