Chablis Bel Air et Clardy 2018 - Alice et Olivier De MoorData sheet
- Winery: Alice et Olivier De Moor
- Denomination: Chablis AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courgis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: fermentation in used oak barrels (pieces)
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In the same containers used for fermentation without racking for 12 months, it follows the assembly by gravity in vats and the bottling by gravity 5 months later. No clarification or filtration is expected
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Chablis Bel Air et Clardy 2018 of the Domaine conducted by Alice and Olivier De Moor, comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in the Yonne Department, from 1.10 Ha of vineyards grown organically. Wine adhering to the typology, dry and mineral, acid but also endowed with that pleasant buttery that completes the sip.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.